High protein noodle bowls have seemed to have taken the food industry by storm. Considered soul foods, these portioned food choices have instantly become quite a hit among food enthusiasts and health lovers alike. These noodle bowls not only help you to control your food portions for those who want to follow a diet but are also packed with deliciousness and goodness, thus making it a win-win situation for all.
These noodle bowls are packed with nutrients and on average, the nutrition info high protein noodle bowl is
- 680 calories
- 30g of fat
- 36g of carbohydrates
- 59g of proteins
- 280mg of cholesterol
- 3030mg of sodium
Moreover, these noodle bowls are extremely easy to make and can be made on the go.
Talk about all the advantages and goodness. rolled into a bowl!
Therefore, if you are also curious about the trend and are looking for some nutritious goodness that you can whip up in your kitchen without causing much hassle, then these high-protein noodle bowls are perfectly ideal for you.
Continue reading the article then as we share with you 5 delicious high protein noodle recipes
- 1 lb meat of your choice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ⅓ cup of finely diced sweet onion
- 1 bunch of kale (make sure to remove the stems)
- 2 diced medium-sized carrots
- 1 finely chopped bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, liquid aminos and fish oil
- Rice noodles
- ½ cup of finely chopped purple cabbage
- Firstly, in a skillet, add the meat of your choice along with garlic and onions. Keep on cooking until the meat is fully done.
- Now, add the diced vegetables, oils, amino and fish sauce to the skillet and cook for another 4-5 minutes. However, make sure that the vegetables are crisp.
- Now add the rice noodles and raw purple cabbage.
- Mix well and serve it hot in a bowl topped with chilli sauce, green onions and basil.
- 454g of firm or extra-firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot starch or powder
- 1 avocado finely diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots finely shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 cups of shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup of diced cucumber
- 1 medium-sized tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup of thinly sliced red onion
- 1 ½ cup of soaked chickpeas
- Soba noodles
- Begin with making the crispy tofu steaks. First, slice the tofu into 16 even triangles. Place them in a medium bowl and add tamari, olive oil and arrowroot to it. Shake the bowl slightly so that they become evenly distributed and lightly toss around.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tofu triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake it for 25-35 minutes. Make sure the tofu becomes browned and crispy.
- Now once the tofu becomes ready, start assembling the bowl.
- Prepare the soba noodles according to the instructions given.
- Now in a bowl, add the noodles along with the other ingredients mentioned. Mix them well and garnish it with cilantro and lemon tahini sauce for an added zing.
- For the lemon tahini sauce, you can easily purchase it from the market or prepare it at your home.
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 3 ounces of meat of your choice
- 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon of finely grated ginger
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 6 cups of chicken bone broth
- 3 tablespoons of white miso
- Protein noodles of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup of shredded green cabbage
- Spices and coarse salt according to taste
- Take a large saucepan. Heat oil in it over medium heat. Add the meat of your choice and cook until it becomes brown on both sides.
- Once cooked, remove it aside
- Now add the mushrooms to the saucepan and cook it for 4 minutes. Make sure the mushrooms become brown and soften.
- Now add the chopped onions and garlic to the pan and cook them further for 3 more minutes.
- On the side, whisk 3 tablespoons of broth and white miso and add the remainder of the white miso and the broth mixture to the saucepan.
- Now simultaneously, on the side, place a medium pot of water to boil. Add the eggs to it and let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Once the egg gets cooked, peel off the shells and set them aside.
- Now add the protein noodles to the simmering broth and cook it for some time.
- Once done, place the noodles in a bowl and add to it the cooked meat, eggs, cabbage and scallions.
- Garnish the bowl with cilantro, coarse salt and other spices according to taste.
- 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha, dark brown sugar and toasted sesame oil each
- 4 oz of whole wheat cooked spaghetti (make sure to reserve ¼ the cup of the cooking water)
- 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- Red pepper flakes to garnish
- Take a large bowl and whisk together all the ingredients except the noodles.
- Now once mixed, add the noodles into it and make sure the noodles become well coated
- Lastly, toss into the chicken and the scallions and add the chilli flakes as a garnish
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup of coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 almonds
- A clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/4th cup of olive oil
- 2 medium-sized zucchini cut into spirals for the zucchini noodles
- ½ lb of cooked shrimp
- 15oz of chickpeas
- In a blender, combine the basil leaves, almonds, cheese, garlic and lemon juice,
- Add seasonings according to taste.
- Drizzle a little bit of oil to make a thick paste.
- Now transfer it to a large bowl and add the zucchini noodles, shrimp and chickpeas. Add salt and pepper and more lemon juice if needed.
- Mix it well and serve.
Now there you go, some mouthwatering high protein noodle recipes (believe us- we drooled too!).
Now go on, whip some magic in the kitchen and surprise everyone with the deliciousness.